We have a very diverse community of people from different backgrounds, cultures, professions, etc. Our utmost priority is to create a safe environment where people can express themselves and learn from others.
We want this platform to be an authentic place to learn and make new connections. Help us to grow this community and make people more passionate about cybersecurity, blockchain, and artificial intelligence. Don’t spread misinformation and treat everyone with respect.
1. Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or had the right to share. You own the content you post on The Cyber Agents Community Platform. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
2. Foster meaningful and genuine interactions. Help us stay spam-free by not artificially collecting likes, followers, or shares, posting repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
3. Remember to always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. Accounts promoting online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries must get our prior written permission before using any of our products.
4. We have zero-tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
5. It's never OK to encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases. When hate speech is being shared to challenge it or to raise awareness, we may allow it. In those instances, we ask that you express your intent clearly.
6. Serious threats of harm to the public and personal safety aren't allowed. This includes specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm. We carefully review reports of threats and consider many things when determining whether a threat is credible.
7. Encouraging or urging people to embrace self-injury is counter to this environment of support, and we’ll remove it or disable accounts if it’s reported to us. We may also remove content identifying victims or survivors of self-injury if the content targets them for attack or humor.
8. Because so many different people and age groups use The Cyber Agents Community Platform, we may remove videos of intense, graphic violence to make sure the platform stays appropriate for everyone.
9. We try to do our part by providing education in the app and adding information in the Help Center so people can get the help they need.
Help us to keep the Community Strong and Secure:
● You may find the content you don’t like but don’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow or block the person who posted it. If there's something you don't like in a comment on one of your posts, you can delete that comment.
● We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s a risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
● Many disputes and misunderstandings can be resolved directly between members of the community. If one of your photos or videos was posted by someone else, you could try commenting on the post and asking the person to take it down. Don't target the person who posted it by posting screenshots and drawing attention to the situation because that may be classified as harassment.
Thank you for helping us create one of the best communities in the world,
The Cyber Agents Team